Combodia Tourist Visa From Bangladesh
Combodia Visa From Travel Deals BD. Bangladesh
Call or WhatsApp For Combodia Visa:
Combodia Visa from Bangladesh: A Comprehensive Guide for Tourists
Cambodia Embassy in New Delhi
Required Documents for Combodia Tourist Visa from Bangladesh:
Combodia Tourist Visa from Bangladesh
- Passport: The applicant needs to submit an original Passport that was issued within 10 years. The passport must have six months of validity after the intended date of departure. The applicant’s current passport must have two empty/blank pages back to back.
- Visa Application Form for Malaysia: A visa application form can be downloaded from the Combodia High Commission website. The form should be complete with block letters.
- Photograph:Recently taken two passport-size photos (3.5mm X 4.5mm) that need to submit.
- Cover LetterA personal letter from the applicant including personal details, the purpose of the visit, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip.
- Plan of The Tour: Applicants need to submit all of his/her tour plans.
- Office ID Card: Copies of the office id card/visiting card need to submit (3 copies)..
- Personal Bank Statements: The applicant must submit his/her personal bank statement for the last six months.
- Hotel Reservation: A reserved itinerary for the applicant’s accommodation.
The total approximate time is 7 working days. *Visa processing time entirely depends upon the time taken by the visa office while processing each visa application to its merit and may take longer than the tentative processing time.
How Travel Deals BD Can Help: Travel Deals BD is a trusted travel agency that specializes in visa processing services. They offer expert guidance and assistance throughout the entire visa application process, ensuring a hassle-free experience for travelers. With their extensive knowledge and connections, traveldealsbd.com can help you gather the required documents, fill out the application form correctly, and submit your application to the Thai Embassy or Consulate on your behalf. Their dedicated team will keep you informed about the progress of your application and handle any queries or concerns that may arise.