Indonesia Visa From Bangladesh
Indonesia Visa From Travel Deals BD
Call or WhatsApp For Indonesia Visa:
Indonesia Visa from Bangladesh: A Comprehensive Guide for Tourists
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
IN DHAKA, THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Road No. 53, Plot No. 14, Gulshan – 2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Indonesia Visa From Bangladesh
Indonesia Tourist Visa From Bangladesh
Required Documents for Indonesia Tourist Visa from Bangladesh:
A tourist visa is an official document or stamp that authorizes an individual to enter a foreign country for the purpose of leisure and tourism.
- A tourist visa is an official document or stamp that authorizes an individual to enter a foreign country for the purpose of leisure and tourism.
- Passport: The applicant needs to submit an original Passport that was issued within 10 years. The passport must have six months of validity after the intended date of departure. The applicant’s current passport must have two empty/blank pages back to back. Clear photocopy of the front page to the last page.
- Photograph:Recently taken two passport-size photos (3.5mm X 4.5mm) that need to submit.
- Visa Application Form for Indonesia:The Visa Application form must be filled out online with all the proper information.
- Form 54 / Family Composition Form:A form that comprises of the information of immediate family members of the visa applicant.
- Cover Letter:A personal letter from the applicant covering personal details, the purpose of the visit, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip. Travel, the accommodation also need to include.
- Plan of The Tour: Applicants need to submit all of his/her tour plans. How many days he/she will stay, which place he/she will go to and all other’s things.
- Office ID Card: Copies of the office id card/visiting card need to submit (3 copies).
- Company Memorandum: The applicant needs a clear scanned copy of the Company Memorandum if the applicant is the owner/managing director of the company or employed as one of the directors in the company.
- Personal Bank Statements: The applicant must submit his/her personal bank statement for the last six months.
- Personal ITR Certificate: Applicant must submit his/her last 3 years income tax return certificate.
- Company Bank Statements:Bank statements copy of the sponsoring company or party for the last 6 months mentions the Bank’s name and telephone number clearly with an authorized bank stamp and signature (If the company sponsors the trip).
- Company ITR Certificate:Applicant must submit the last 3 years Income Tax Return certificate of the company he/she works for.
- Airline Ticket Itinerary: A reserved itinerary for the applicant’s airline ticket as per the schedule of the trip and return from the trip.
- Hotel Reservation: A reserved itinerary for the applicant’s accommodation.
Indonesia Business Visa From Bangladesh
Required Documents for Indonesia Business Visa from Bangladesh:
A business visa is a travel authorization that allows an entrepreneur or company employee to visit a foreign country temporarily for business purposes.
- Visa Application Form for Indonesia
- Photograph:Recently took two copies of the photographs with the size of 2” X 2” and white background. The border is not allowed in the photo.
- Cover Letter
- Invitation Letter from an Indonesian Registered Company/Organization: An original copy of an invitation letter from the host or invitee. On its letterhead pad stating the purpose of travel, duration of stay, and other necessary details with the invitee’s signature.
- Forwarding Letter
- Office ID Card
- Trade License: If the applicant is the owner or employee of the company that the applicant mentions then the applicant needs to submit a clear scanned copy of the applicant’s valid trade license.
- Incorporation Certificate: The applicant needs an incorporation certificate if he/she is the owner or employed by the company.
- Company Memorandum
- Personal Bank Statements
- Personal ITR Certificate
- Company Bank Statements
- Company ITR Certificate
- Airline Ticket Itinerary
- Hotel Reservation
The total approximate time is 10-15 working days. *Visa processing time entirely depends upon the time taken by the visa office while processing each visa application to its merit and may take longer than the tentative processing time.
How Travel Deals BD Can Help: Travel Deals BD is a trusted travel agency that specializes in visa processing services. They offer expert guidance and assistance throughout the entire visa application process, ensuring a hassle-free experience for travelers. With their extensive knowledge and connections, Travel Deals BD can help you gather the required documents, fill out the application form correctly, and submit your application to the Thai Embassy or Consulate on your behalf. Their dedicated team will keep you informed about the progress of your application and handle any queries or concerns that may arise.